Thursday, February 21, 2008

HOW TO POST 1, 2, 3

Hope this will help more people start posting:

1. If you do not have a Google account - Go to
https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount? Follow instructions.
Hint: Sometimes Google will not recognize you or argue so type in your email address, do not copy and paste, and be persistent

2. Send CVBlogger (Dave Israel) a nice email asking to post. Dave is
nsasigint@comcast.net or you can contact him by clicking on his name in one of his many comments/ profile/ email. He will send you an email invitation ASAP, follow instructions.

3. Go to
http://davesblogandchat.blogspot.com/
Click on Sign In (top rt). Use your Google user name (email) and password to sign in.


Congratulations you joined the ‘Blogger Club’ post again and again.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADMIN. Note:

This roadmap to Posting New Subjects has been placed in the Side-Bar for permanent reference.

Thanks Elaine.

Dave

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're terrific Elaine. I was thinking about that myself. I think that the new people get on the blog and probably get very confused as to how it works. We have been in it for a while, so have read all the helpful suggestions along the way.

Maybe Dave could put some permanent instruction somewhere in the beginning. Don't know if there is room though. Could get awfully crowded - and maybe more confusing.
Chris (posting as Anonymous this time - a little mystery can be a fun thing!)

Topper said...

Hi Elaine, one more comment. People don't have to open a Google account to join. I joined by simply putting in my Yahooo email address and a password of my choice. It does not have to be Google.

UCO President said...

Hi Chris,
This is new information and I am not sure it is correct;

I sign in to the BLOG using my Email address as well;
"nsasigint@comcast.net",

however I believe that is only possible because in signing up for my Gmail account I provided my Comcast Email address.

Hence the BLOG accepts that derivatively. Are you sure that you did not, from the beginning, sign up for a GOOGLE account or a Gmail account or a BLOGGER account.

Also, note that to Comment only; one no longer needs a GOOGLE related account, this is now only required to Post a new subject.

I am very interested in this Technical point.
Thanks,
Dave

UCO President said...

Hi A nony chris mouse,

Excellent idea, and done!

Dave

Topper said...

Hi Dave, Now I am not sure what the heck I did. It's been a while since I signed in for the first time. I must be remembering wrong. But I do know this - now to post I put in my yahoo email address and my password. Sorry if I confused the issue.
Anyway, Good job as always Dave and Elaine!