Friday, February 29, 2008

Le Titfly Family Crest

Le Titfly
-------------------------------------------------------------
There appears to be some question regarding the authenticity of the term "Le Titfly"; Research indicates that The Grand Duchy of Le Titfly in the Carolinskaya region of Alsace- Lorraine, has an unbroken Ducal Suzerainty dating back to before the Carlovingian Accession, circa 800 BC. The current Duchess of "Le Titfly" is Whoretense De Puissay El Thurn Und Taxis. She is, by the way, know to be an Avid BLOGGER. We are honored to have her as a contributor to our BLOG.
Above we see the Le Titfly crest featuring the traditional Lion Rampant.

I hope this data puts all controversy to rest.

Dave


7 comments:

capt john said...

Gotta love the FROG'S and the ......

Mike said...

Carolinskaya, Region , lmao

letitfly said...

I see we finally dragged you down to our level ;-)
I think I prefer my icon?

Topper said...

Once again I almost fell off my chair! And that bird in the corner! Great way to start a Saturday - laughing!!!

UCO President said...

Hi Le Titfly,

Your claim to the Icon may be specious; I have consulted the Master of Genealogica & Heraldica at the Royal Institute Du Francaise.

The Heraldry division states that the icon in question is the property of "The Viscount Du Bovine aux Cowpie"
The Taurine Icon has been in his family for 2000 years.

The Le Titfly - Cowpie feud is well documented at the Institute and your claim is given no weight.

Dave

Bob Sage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Topper said...

I see we still have our friend the "Le TitFly" flying high. Love it!