Wednesday, March 19, 2008

BLOG, BURGERS, AND BUDDIES

ChrisJ, ElaineB, and Mike will be at Lindburgers at 5:30 pm tomorrow Thursday 3/20/08 for burgers, get to know, and possible political chat (Chris). All bloggers are welcome, (buy your own burger). This will be our first club get together. We have never met anyone on the blog either, so don’t be shy. I am the one in the turquoise crinkle shirt and Mike will have a red carnation. Maybe there will be people who all say “Hi, I’m Anonymous!”
Lindburgers is very casual, has WWI aerodrome décor, 7750 Okeechobee Blvd. 684-1777. Go west on Okeechobee, past Jog, look on left, it is tucked in new store strip. If you pass Golden Lakes you have missed it but Golden Lakes is good for making the left turn and going back into the shopping area.

6 comments:

Mike said...

Mike will be the guy who quit smoking a year ago and gained 50 pounds . Look for a 66 y/o, tall, fat, bald guy , mustache and beard. lol

Maboo said...

I would love to be there but I am up north right now. Maybe we can make this a monthly get together and I won't miss the next one.

capt john said...

Also, Lindburgers gives 20% discount to Century Village !!!

Topper said...

Hi Everybody, so glad that some of us will finally get to meet each other. I hope lots of people turn out. It's always so nice to make new friends. As far as I know, none of us have ever met each other. I don't even know if some of you are male or female. But anyway, please show up to say hello. Then when we do chat, we can put a face to the comment and if we run into each other at Publix, we can smile and say hello.
I look forward to meeting all of you tomorrow.
ps: Mike, your description of yourself gave me a big chuckle!
Marilyn - I wish you could come, but as you say, next time. That is if we all don't end up hating each other and never do it again!!
I doubt that!
Chris

capt john said...

"... and ... we can smile and say hello."

after meeting in a BAR and "talking" politics - HAHA HAHA HAHA !!!

JUST, JOSHING :)

(since chrisj doesn't know if some of us are male or female, I'LL BE THE ONE WITH THE RED DRESS ON !!!)

Topper said...

Hi Capt John, for some reason I pictured you in a yellow dress - with white polka dots.
I'll be looking for you Red...
Chris