Saturday, March 29, 2008

One more for Saturday Evening Humor...

LOST IN THE DARNDEST PLACES:

A Golden Lakes resident (never CVer) called 911 on her cell phone to report that her car has been broken into. She is hysterical as she explains her situation to the dispatcher: "They've stolen the stereo, the steering wheel, the brake pedal and even the accelerator!" she cried.

The dispatcher said, "Stay calm. An officer is on the way."

A few minutes later, the officer radios in. "Disregard." He says. "She got in the back-seat by mistake."

3 comments:

The Nutmegger said...

Chris:

That is cute probably
something that at times
I could do. I play
America every time I pull
up CVBlog/

Mike said...

Another good one Chris . lol

Topper said...

Hi Nutmegger and Mike. So glad you enjoyed. I thought they were cute.
Nutmegger, I am so glad you are enjoying America The Beautiful. I have played it several times myself. It makes me so proud of our nation, our soldiers, our flag and makes me cry too, but in a good way.

Mike, I pull up the Carly video almost everytime I am on the computer. It puts me in a great place. My sister loves it too.

Have a good day everybody!