Sunday, April 27, 2008

Perfect Men in CV

Yes ladies you are really missing out. There are men in CV who are intelligent, funny, charming, helpful, no cooking and cleaning involved and THEY ARE WONDERFUL LISTENERS. Some of them are dark and mysterious (the anons). Yes the men of the CVBLOG. What more could you ask!
No, I do not think there are plans for a calendar. Tho’ a picture of Dave in hospital gown would be priceless. Dave we will all be thinking of you and miss you very much. See you on the Blog when you feel much, much better.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Thanks , I'm glad you noticed. lol

UCO President said...

Hi Elaine,

Thanks for the kind words and best wishes.

Dave

capt john said...

Please stop taking about me (DUH!!!)

ps: Dave - ONLY THE BEST !!!

Topper said...

Oh my gosh Elaine. What a wonderful idea. We need a calendar of all the wonderful, humorous, very smart guys right here in our little village.

I think a picture of Dave in a hospital gown would be the winner!!! Ok girls, let's start the bidding wars. Do I hear $500??? I bid $1000 !!!

Serously Dave, I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow. Bless you and keep you well. Hurry back to us because we will miss you so much. Don't rush though, you need to really baby yourself for a long, long time.
I would be happy to help in anyway that you need, be it errands, anything. I have a funny feeling you are not the type of guy to take us up on that though. I hope I am wrong.

your friend,
chris