Sunday, May 4, 2008

Auto Spa Reco

I used my FREE coupon for the Works car wash at Auto Spa, (did everyone get these coupons) what a deal worth $23 or $38 depending on which ad you read! They asked for a recommendation if I was pleased with the job. They have it, it was excellent, they even removed the degraded rubber stuck to the edge of my windows, my car is gleaming. They may have overdone the fragrance a little, my car was like the house of a thousand leis, made me quite woozy. Go south on Military to 1450 Military on left, used to be Mr Bubble, great guys.

4 comments:

capt john said...

I go there every week - where did you get the FREE coupons ??? Thanks

elaineb said...

It was a large card that came in the mail, we will have to ask Auto Spa, I cannot imagine they would have my address even tho' I use them occasionally. My car gets rainstorm washes more often than not.

Topper said...

Thanks Elaine, I'm going to go to this week. I tried to get in the place around the corner yesterday morning, but they were just too crowded. My car is is real need of a bath.

Did you have it waxed or just the works washed?

I am looking for a place that does a read good job with hand waxing. Maybe they do it at that location. Anybody have suggestions of good locations for that. I don't want to use the people that come in here. Have before and have not been that happy with the results.

thanks,
chris

Anonymous said...

Just got my car washed at the Auto Spa. They did a very good job. Paid $12.95 for the Deluxe Car Wash.
I am considering trying the Express Hand Wax at a future date. The price is $34.95?

p. patti