Monday, May 19, 2008

If someone wants to post

If someone wants to post, can they join up while Dave is away, our instructions are written to get the invite from Dave’s email. Can the other admins admit newbies?
Or will newbies just have to comment, we could have a thread for new comments that could be converted to posts by those of us who can. I know there are anonymice out there with ideas fermenting in the summer heat. Got somethin' on your mind!? feel free to add on here and I will start a thread for it.

2 comments:

Ed Black said...

Anyone wishing to participate on this BLOG need only send an E-mail to me and I will send the “invitation” to join that David setup in the system,. My E-mail address is: edeveblack@gmail.com

Ed

Anonymous said...

You can't get any better than that. Very accommodating.