Monday, June 16, 2008

phyllis richland said...On the CV Q&A

Author: Phyllis Richland (---.hsd1.fl.comcast.net)Date: 06-14-08 13:43dear residents, regardless of what you hear i have resigned as vice president of uco. i am not on an extended leave of absence as the administration would like to call it. i have resigned from all capacities as vice president . i wish you all well , god bless you all , and thank you for a great 10 years as a uco volunteer.

Author: Phyllis Richland (---.hsd1.fl.comcast.net)Date: 06-14-08 19:02carole, thank you sooo much for your kind words. it means a lot to me to know that folks are aware of what my contribution to our great village has been. i am not going away.i will only be gone as long as george is in office. if anyone needs my services in the capacity of a civilian resident i will be happy to assist. you all know how to reach me. my number is 6973601.leave a message and i will get back to you. god bless you all!!!!

3 comments:

Mike said...

I guess we had the same idea Ed, your post was not on there when I did mine , Sorry Mike

Ed Black said...

it's OK Mike,
Sorry to steel your thunder

Ed

Anonymous said...

I guess I missed something. I am up North, and I would like to know WHY Phyllis resigned? I always admired her and hoped one day she would be President of UCO. I am a delegate of easthampton H and we try to have a delegate at all meetings. Phylliss you will be MISSED.