Thursday, August 7, 2008

CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS

Hi All,
As you may have noted in another Post, I have been appointed to Chair the Cable Committee.

Currently this is a Committee of one and I would like to change that; I would like to expand the Committee to at least 5.

This BLOG is a call to anyone who has worked in the TV/Cable industry and would thus have specific knowledge of the marketing and Technical components of Cable operations.

Please send me an Email at nsasigint@comcast.net if you would like to volunteer.

Thanks,

Dave Israel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quick, put request in the UCO Reporter too. 7th is final submittal day, usually.

UCO President said...

Hi Nike,

I passed the message to Joe Sapponaro; if it is approved it will be in the
UCO Reporter, thanks for the idea, good catch.

Dave Israel