Wednesday, August 20, 2008

COMCAST MAINTENANCE NUMBER

Hi All,
Our COMCAST Rep. Christine has provided the correct number to call for COMCAST Cable TV maintenance and malfunction issues; Service Reps. at this number should be familiar with the CV special Channel bundle.

The number that residents should call is 655-3842. When a Customer Service Rep looks up a particular account, each account within Century Village has notes on it denoting what services are provided as part of the Bulk Agreement. So the Rep will know what the resident should or should not get.

Dave Israel

6 comments:

Topper said...

Hi Dave,
One of my neighbors has Comcast High Speed internet (wireless)and it has been down for 3 days. I gave them the 1-800 number to call. I realize that has nothing to do with the cable television, but I was wondering if you had heard any complaints from other people about their internet connection being down.
Thanks for all the great information,
chris

elaineb said...

Chrisj, my internet comcast cable was out the day of the storm, I followed the instructions on the 800 number for resetting the modem and rebooted my pc, eventually it came back in the evening.

Mike said...

Glad I have Bell South internet, it works all the time. Mike

Anonymous said...

Thanks Elaine, I'll pass that information on to them.
chris

UCO President said...

Hi All,
My COMCAST HSI is fine and never failed during TS FAY.

The first thing to try, in the event of failure, is to pull the power cord from the back of the MODEM; count to 15 and plug it back in and see if it Reboots properly.

Dave Israel

Topper said...

Thanks Dave. I will pass that along.