Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Macaroni Grill

If you haven’t been to the Macaroni Grill on 441 in front of the Wellington Mall, give it a try. The prices are very reasonable and the atmosphere is festive. I had eggplant parmesan that was terrific for $10.79. It comes with a side of pasta of your choice. They put a loaf of wonderful rosemary bread on the table and pour some tasty olive oil in a dish for dunking of the bread. To add a salad is an extra $1.99, choice of caesar or mixed. The caesar was very nice. Terrific place, very clean, wonderful Italian music (the classics) playing in the background. I like it a lot. And by the way Flynn, the parmesan is brought to the table by the waiter/waitress. They grate it on your plate to your specifications. So you won’t find any “moldy parmesan” hanging around. Give it a try if you are up for a ride. I am pretty sure you will like it. It could be a good choice for the next blog party.
Ciao for now!
chris

4 comments:

The Nutmegger said...

ChrisJ

Sounds great to me. Count
me in on the next night
blog.

Ken said...

Go there all the time. My favorite is their Lasagna. Hard to get in on the weekend without a long wait. Not sure if they take reservations

Flynn said...

Been there a number of times, always with a number of friends. It is great. No problem with the cheese. I agree with Chris J, Nutmegger and Ken.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. I've been to the MG in Boca and one in Baton Rouge, LA--they were both great too.