Saturday, October 11, 2008

CABLE COMMITTEE MEETING

Cable Committee meeting:
-----
Our next meeting is as follows:
-----
Date: October 31, 2008
Day: Friday
Time: 9:30am
Place: CV Clubhouse
Room: TBD
-----
Agenda
-----
Presentation by Jennie Rios of CCG :
Communications Consulting Group, Inc.
regarding negotiating the best contract for content and price
and exploring other providers:
-----
a) Satellite
-----
b) TELCO (AT&T/Verizon)
-----
c) Power line distribution
-----
All Unit Owners are encouraged to attend
-----
Dave Israel - Cable Chair

3 comments:

capt john said...

Dave: That has to be the ugliest dog ever - but, I LOVE HIM !!!

Topper said...

Dave, that's the cutest dog I ever saw - I love him!!!

Anonymous said...

Stew Richland
This is my third post today. All this is not about "dogs" its about the fact that we are getting screwed by Comcast and we are not even getting kissed in the process. They have dropped stations or moved them so that we would need a box to seem them. I hope that our committee can come up with a solution to the cable system so that our residents, who live on the fringe of "making it" would be protected. In he end I think that Comcast is a one of those slimy organizations that has a monopoly and takes advantage of their position to squeeze more money out of the residents. I have not seen this yet, but I expect to read about the top execs of this company taking a retreat in some fancy resort on the backs of CV residents.