Wednesday, October 22, 2008

CV Medical Building Progress

A note from Les Alt today: “Tenet Hospital Corp has leased the entire second floor and is actively planning to expand medical services...ie...cardiologists, internists and other medical sub-specialties...this will phase in over the next 12 months....we are still negotiating with a bank, but as you know they have all run into trouble. Comprehensive Home Care and private duty nursing services are moving in later this month in the back area of the first floor. Renovations are continuing....building is being painted...parking lot is going to be re-black topped. There are other things going on that are too preliminary to provide detail.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Les Alt,

I wanted to go to the Village Pharmacy to buy some items but I couldn't find it. Do you people have a problem with signs ?? Or are these stores only for those people.

Anonymous said...

I hope all (or most) of this story is really true.

elaineb said...

Cruise, Cruise, its verbatim copy of Les email to me - and I hope the economy does not disrupt anything in future.

Oh click! are you picking on me because my previous info from UCO about the Haverhill gate took forever!! Well that was UCO I will not relay their info again.