Thursday, October 9, 2008

it's moving mag!

thanks to all you bloggers who have kept me updated while I wait to move. making a trip down tomorrow fri to get my id/odds and ends etc ---i love reading the blogand find it most informative-I have my moving day set ---here's a laugh- have to stay 1 night in a hotel up here in Chicago -bringing my 85 yr old momster w/me and too hard to get her up real early to get to airport so w/stay overnight of moving day at airport hotel-the room and of course the 17% plus tax ends up costing more than her plane ticket! I must say all the utility people I have contacted so far have been great-thanks Elaine for all the tips. just seven more packing weekends and we'll be on our way for good and hopefully will meet all of you! hope we can adjust to sunshine! xxx to all /

1 comment:

The Nutmegger said...

Hi Mag:

We all welcome you to CV and are anxious to meet
you and your Mom. If your
Mom loves bingo she is just
going to love Wednesday
night which is bingo night.
If you love bridge and canasta those games are
big here at CV also mah-
jongg.

WELCOME ABOARD