Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Raining stupid emails and internet hoaxes..

For Goodness Sake, it is raining stupid emails, internet hoaxes, and especially political hate perversions. If you receive something frantically over-the-top, urgent, or full of CAPITALS and !!! ??? go to http://www.snopes.com/info/search/search.asp put in some keywords for careful accurate research.
Today I got emails about Obama’s ‘Dreams’ and ‘Audacity of Hope’. It was all altered but especially the last paragraph on support for ‘Americans’ has been changed to the word ‘Muslims’. The straight story is on
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/ownwords.asp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE MUST DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS NOW, BEFORE THEY CAN VOTE FOR THE "O" MAN

capt john said...

HEY, NO CLASS !!!

YOU POST LIKE YOU WANT ??? DUH !!!

I'LL POST LIKE, I WANT !!!

UNLIKE ***YOU*** I HAVE ***NEVER*** SENT AN UNSOLICITED "E" TO ANYONE, IN THIS BLOG/CV !!! I RESENT THE IMPLICATION; but, I JUST NOTE THE SOURCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!