Wednesday, November 12, 2008

CV Q&A ?

Author: Marc Velonis (---.234.42.125.Dial1.Miami1.Level3.net)

Date: 11-10-08 21:00

I was thinking about the last delegate meeting, and they said Ken Davis was ill. I was thinking about it, and would like to know if he is doing better? I hope so !

-----------------------------------------------------
BLOGMEISTER REPLIES

Good catch Mike:

Ed Black and I visited Ken in Hospital a few days ago.
Ken had a very minor event and he is now home recovering nicely.

Dave
----------------------------------------------------------------
BLOGMEISTER adds latest good news:


Author: Ken Davis (---.hsd1.fl.comcast.net)

Date: 11-13-08 06:42

Hi Marc

I'll answer that myself and I Thank you for asking.I had a slight stroke, am much better and back to the Office for about an hour per day.

No comments: