Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Congratulations, Dave

On the occasion of your first year anniversary of the creation of this blog, I wish to congratulate you for your continuous work on freedom of expression for the unit owners in a Legally run Century Village.

Much truth has been communicated from you and those that have the same passion for legal , to the chagrin of those who are members of the second force.

Wishing you continued success, health and happyness for the New Year.

Rosa J. Flum
----------------------------------------------------------------
Your BLOGMEISTER replies:

Thanks Rosa and all who find this BLOG useful and informative. I hope it is carried on for as long as our Unit Owners see need for it.

Later I shall post some year end statistics.

As always, I ask that all BLOGGERS spread the word, help others get on the BLOG, and provide a Forum for Free expression and Accurate Information sharing.

Happy New Year.

Dave

6 comments:

The Nutmegger said...

I agree wholeheartily
with Rosa's comment.
David, you are always
there for CVers no matter
what the subject is.

Happy New Year

Mag said...

Big congrats and thanks to all who helped me out with info during my planning and transition to CV from (brrrrr) Chicago! reading the blog while prepping to move made me aware and connected. Nothing quite like free speech.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Dave!

Anonymous said...

Dave:
I've said it before and I will once
more...You're a "Gem"
Happy New Year!
Bettie

Anonymous said...

Dave, to you and your staff and all contributers to the blog on it's 1st year,much info into print from both sides of these issues
it translates into knowledge of all topics,printed. congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A HEALTY and WONDERFUL YEAR******
******** TO ONE and ALL ******

Flynn said...

Dave, these five comments are fantastic. Five people, some unknown to you, took time out to thank and congratulate you for your creation of this blog. I am now going to make it six. Congratulations: "The truth will prevail."