Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Praise for former volunteer

Anonymous said...
Too bad that all of you can recognize the slight to Dave and his committee, and not a single one of you has ever recognized the slight that was perpetrated on Howie Silver. I often read how wonderful Channel 63 is nowadays, but if it were not for Howie Silver, there would never have been a Channel 63
.

I DISAGREE, as on more than five times; I volunteered to assist Howie Silver in his efforts on Channel 63 – before he quit. I even asked the Chair, Ken Davis to invite Howie to work with us after he quit in the restoration of the Channel. I also encouraged Howie directly to come back to work on Channel 63, and offered to personally bring him up to speed on the new software we have installed. Howie chose not to return, and that is his right. I again thanked Howie for his help during the Becker & Poliakoff presentation, when a projector was needed and Howie helped us find the one that was available. Maybe He just feels he has done enough, for now!
Ed Black


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Ed, for explaining your view of Howie. Howie got caught in a net and didn't know how to get out of it. What he is doing right now is sitting back and thinking the whole thing over. He is not a bad person. When he figures it out, I'm sure we'll be hearing more from Howie.

Anonymous said...

I concur the past is yesterday
I wish him well and hope he would engage He has more to offer , thank you Voice of REASON, a great print !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And if I see him I will convey it to HIM my humble thoughts.
Ed your print also was very informitive thanks, has you have been slammed by others you not only showed endurance but a strong conviction to go forward and still contribute to the Village, and I for one is grateful. HEALTHY and HAPPY HOLIDAY********************