Sunday, July 5, 2009

dumpster question

Could someone enlighten me or direct me to the appropriate source regarding use of the Veolia black dumpsters? We have been experiencing an unpleasant situation and it has escalated as of late. A building across from us insists even tho the dumpster at the edge of our assn prop indicates our building name and letter - that anyone can dump in it and they have been overloading it with refuse to the point where we are unable to put our trash in ---the lids are left open inviting a rodent issue. The pres. of the offending assn insists the dumpsters are for common use ---even tho that bldg has a designated dumpster ----any info will be appreciated. thanks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mag:
Perhaps I can provide you with some direction...email me at
BrigsandSandy@aol.com

George R. Pittell said...

Hi Anonymous

Would it be possible for you to provide the info you have on the blog as I expect many of us would appreciate learning about it.

George R. Pittell

Anonymous said...

If your "neighbor" comes onto your property to dump his garbage, he is tresspassing; call the police and have him arrested.

bob marshall said...

Perhaps you should contact your management company.

I believe they pay for the use of the dumpsters and in turn recharge each association.

I did this check for our association a few years and did get the correct information.

I believe you will find that you ARE paying for said dumpster.

Mag said...

thanks Bob ---my assn actually falls into your jurisdiction! To George Pittell - I indicated to the party who suggested I email- that you are interested in whatever info was provided and left it to that party to post it ----

Anonymous said...

Refer to Bob Marshall's statement.
I directed Mag to contact their
PM & Veolia, for financial verification, ( fee paid for entire
dumpster or partial ) regardless of
the placement of same..
UCO VP assigned to the Assoc. having the problem...(receptionist
will assist) Tel: 683-8194 and last
but not least, offending Association's documentation stating
they have use..if construction debris is an issue, the company can
be prevented from doing business
within...
Bettie L Bleckman
Treasurer of Chatham M