Thursday, August 20, 2009

CALIPARI

Hi Mark:

You are the only one I know who lives at CV and loves college
basketball as much as I do. I think you and I are the only ones
who knows "What March Madness Means." I was shocked
when I read that they are going to strip Memphis of their titles
because of the cutie that Calipari did. Also what is your opinion
of Pitino......I say: no...no...no...Pitino you do not do things
like that especially when you have a wife and five children.
Do you think that Univ. of Kentucky will say goodby to him,
remember in his contract Pitino has a morality clause which
he violated.

3 comments:

GIACOMO said...

I watched him (pitino) many years ago at the prov. civic center, when he coached PC, great motivater and coach.
Now the question at kentuckey, those fans I believe will not be in his corner on this, will it's
sport directer and president do what they should do fire him, that's for all of us to stay tuned.
calipari cheating is cheating on the court off the court I have heard rumors but this is the first i heard of on stripping of titles i have to go to the sports page and see what it's all about?

Mike said...

Pitino is not hired to be a roll model, he is hired to win games. Div-1, NCAA B-Ball is a business not a sport. This cheating thing is a lot of crap.

The Nutmegger said...

Mike:

I apologize for typing
your name as Mark. I don't
why I wrote Mark because
I don't know anyone here
named Mark. Please forgive
me for this error.