Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Guest Pool Issue reply from Ms. Anita Cruz

Thank you for sending me a copy of your letter posted to Dave’s Blog. I’m sorry that you are disappointed with the service provided by the security as it relates to ID checks for users of the Guest Pool. Please allow me to clarify a couple of points:

· Anyone using a WPRF pool MUST have an approved Century Village® ID.
· All users of WPRF pools MUST abide by the rules posted at each pool.

Security is required to do “random checks” of pool users as they do their rounds. This requires pool users to provide their ID’s to the officer upon request, and the random nature of the checks is designed to come as a surprise to those who choose to violate the rules, while at the same time allowing those in compliance to swim and/or sun without being continuously interrupted.

As for your closing statement, “I think that all adult users of the Guest Pool, resident and guest, should be requested to show their ID every time that the guard comes around”: this is a policy change to the security post orders that would be made by the UCO Operations Committee. WPRF enforces all policies set by the UCO Operations Committee.

Thank you for your continued interest and comments.

Anita J. Cruz
Vice President
W.P.R.F., Inc.
200 Century Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33417-2247
Phone: (561) 640-3111
Fax: (561) 640-0075

6 comments:

Mike said...

Is the Condo owner suppose to accompany any guest to the guest pool?

Anonymous said...

Did A Cruz mean ‘· Anyone using a WPRF pool MUST be accompanied by resident with approved Century Village® ID.’

marc v said...

I would like to make a complaint, that the resident pool closes at 830 pm and the guest pool stays open till 10:00 pm. Also the indoor pool stays open till 10:00pm. I just dont think this is right! I hope that they would leave them all open till 10:00 pm!!!

Mike said...

I agree with Marc,the resident pool should not be closing at 8:30pm. There is plenty of light at the pool, many of us do not like to swim in the guest pool.

J Hoffa said...

Time to picket the Operations committee to get our grievances heard.

Floyd Bridges said...

I guess that means I have to keep my ID in my speedo. It's gonta look funny.

It's not just Century Village, it's Century Village®!