Tuesday, August 4, 2009

STUPID & DUMB

Everyday when I listened to the news and I heard that President Obama
is not a USA citizen I took it with a grain of salt. Well now a couple of
month later it has got my dander up. President Obama has been in
office around 7 months now and tonight I hear someone claim that
he is from Australia??? Why is it that when Obama was campaigning
nobody question him about being a USA citizen and on the day of his
inauguration nobody ever said a word about his birth certificate?
How come none of these so call birthers have come up and produce
a birth certificate from Africa? Why? Because President Obama is
a United States Citizen and all you birthers are just dumb & stupid
and you have nothing better than to bitch about Obama. I know the
reason why and I know when I say it that many will throw stones at
me but I am saying the truth and that is the birthers are doing it to
take the news away from how the Republicans are really sinking
in a deep deep hole. How many of you are going to vote for one of
the dumbest woman in the world and you all know her name. Just
look at the video on the Blog showing just how dumb she is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you 100%. The republicans can't get over the fact that a black man won and they will try anything to discredit him.

They are the party of no and will not do anything to help this country. They don't care for the people. They just care for all the lobbyists who line their pockets with money.

The so called birthers are a joke and make their party look like a bunch of idiots. The dumb woman you are referring to is Palin right?

In a way I wish she would run for President. I would love to see the debates between her and our President. That would be a joke that would last for a long time.

Our President is a good man and one of the most intelligent one that has lived in the white house for say eight years. May God Bless him.