Friday, August 14, 2009

UCO Property

Repeating don4060 question:
Q - What exactly is "uco property" and "assn property"? Have these areas and lines been surveyed and marked? Does UCO or the assns have deeds to their respective lands? How does this work? I am interested in the history of this subject. I remember years ago being told that the land under the housing is on a one hundred year lease, hence the name.

A - Pat Blunck @ UCO has detailed maps of CV. Your own bylaw package should have your Survey of the Association Property (see last items on left of blog “Century Village, West Palm Beach, Condominium Documents – Working Aid”).
There has been plenty blog discussion on finding your deeds etc. I will leave it to you to search blog archives if needed, since I am mountain climbing.
http://pbcgov.com/papa/aspx/GeneralSearch/GeneralSearch.aspx
As to history of CV name, I do not know…

No comments: