Tuesday, September 1, 2009

COMPUTER USAGE IN CV AND BEYOND

Posted by Picasa
Computer and INTERNET usage by demographic, per US Census 2000 data
Left click to supersize
-
In a Comment stream, Margaret asks:
-
"what's the percentage of residents who do have home internet access? just curious."
-
This question has been asked in the BLOG before, but here goes!
-
The graphic above breaks down the statistics of usage by age and various other categories. It is clearly dated, but I would doubt is has changed much since publication in 2002.
-
Short of a survey, this is as close as we will get to real numbers.
Dave Israel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHY'LL WE'RE AT IT, CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE COMCAST BOXES. DO YOU GET THE SAME STATIONS WITH A PRE-EXISTING BOX FOR WHICH YOU PAY AS YOU DO WITH A NEW BOX INSTALLED UNDER THE NEW CONTRACT? I UNDERSTOOD THAT UNDER THE NEW CONTRACT I DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANYMORE FOR MY PRE-EXISTING BOX BUT I'M STILL GETTING A BILL FOR IT. SHALL I TURN IN THE BOX TO COMCAST AND GET A NEW BOX INSTALLED? WHAT'S THE SOLUTION?
CONFUSED.

Bill W said...

I must be back on the sauce, did someone really type the same comment twice??? Can't be