Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tee Shirts for Bloggers

The CV Gun Club has a shirt, the Blog should have one too.




Possible logos:

No, I will not fix your computer
DavesBloggers


I survived the Bush administration


The more you watch Fox, the less you know


I’m a senior citizen dammit, gimme my discount


Joe Bob Briggs is a personal friend of mine
.........................................................
BLOGMEISTER replies: neat idea, how about this:
.........................................................
                     Know that the INTERNET has no eraser


                                                  Davesblogandchat.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Mike said...

Sign me up for one .You pick it.

Anonymous said...

The Logo should be:
Stay Informed
Log on to
CVBlog&Chat.com
BettieL

Randall said...

How about this one:

BLOGGERS RESOURSE GUIDE

INFORMATION: Too much or too little... facts are disguised;

FACTS: Too few or too many... truth is disquised;

TRUTH: So much exists... so little is known

concerned unit owner said...

Pick any of the shirts and I will buy it, especially "I Survived Bush".

Lanny Howe said...

I will buy one, size 2X, any color that says "Dave Israel for President."

Mollie said...

I survived the Bush Administration happily. I had a President who was a patriot and on America's side of the war of terror.

My unit was worth at least 3 times what it is today. My retirement funds were worth 2 times what they are today. Inflation was down, food prices were pretty steady. Life was good.

I did not vote for Obama but I have prayed for him almost every day since he took office. I have prayed that his inexperience will be replaced by wisdom and integrity.

I am upset that the "only" person qualified to be treasury secretary who is a tax fraud will be replaced by someone who is not only qualified but has some integrity.

I pray that the "Fraud and inefficiency" of Medicaid and Medicare cleanup can be started and the money put into a reserve fund to show us that it might be possible to pay for a more comprehensive health care plan. Instead I worry that the new health care will also be clouded with inefficiency and fraud and thereby bankrupt us as a country.

What kind of a country are our grandchildren going to grow up in?

Mag said...

I'm with you Mollie! And as it is a "blog" T shirt - can we please exclude national politics as a theme? I like local politics such as supporting Dave I for Cv prez or specific wording referring to The Blog - Bettie's logo is an example ---