Wednesday, January 30, 2008

SMALL MIRACLE

(See previous coconut rant)
The cutting of coconuts has mostly stopped, frond trimming continues. The nuts that were cut are left on the ground for residents if they wish. Those still in the trees (west drive) are on hold. Jarriel Landscaping told me that it will be investigated if any soup kitchen would be interested in using the young coconut juice. It also gives us more time to enjoy the juice. Eventually any nuts not used or needed will be cut and cleared away.
WOW! ‘A’ for effort no matter how it works out. Thank you to whomever for their thoughtfulness.
UCO informed me that if I wanted coconuts I should plant my own trees. So much for common areas.
There is a representative of The Lord’s Place/CafĂ© Joshua living in CV, she said that while their chef could not use the coconuts, they welcome all other donations. Please think of them.

No comments: