Wednesday, February 20, 2008

FUNNY PAPERS

The UCO Reporter is here. H. Silvers No.1 accomplishment for the past 2 years is “I made sure that all the mens’ bathrooms had urinal dividers.” Someone please explain the exigencies of this, what bathroom etiquette? Its okay I am a great grandma of many, you can tell me. No number one puns please.
Phil Shapkin bio – Pres. Absolute Demolition and a lifetime of demolition, no wonder, he has a forceful personallity; also Phil sez “We are not a Jewish enclave”. Keep on truckin’ Phil.

Okay I have a weird funnybone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEMOLITION DOES THAT MEAN BULLDOZIER?

NO WONDER OUR 5 YEAR VICE PRESIDENT STILL THINKS HE CAN
RUN EVERYONE OVER WITH HIS BULLDOZIER TACTICS

WHAT ELSE MIGHT HE DESTROY?

Anonymous said...

Hey Howie!, now you have the toilets and urinals working, what you vision for your next term, ROOMSERVICE IN THE BATHROOMS?

So what ar you going to do in the LADIES bathrooms?

Mike said...

Can you imagine, officers making this kind of crap thier accomplishments. Just PATHETIC

capt john said...

I just read the March UCO reporter, cover to cover - WHAT IT SAY ???

Bob Sage said...

Hi Elaine: You do have a funny bone. Don't lose it. I have enjoyed the response your posts received.

Topper said...

I second that Bob. Elaine has a great funny bone! Keeps me smiling all the time!