Sunday, February 24, 2008

MY ATTEMPT AT HUMOR

WATCH OUT PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS!

SHE'S DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL

One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge. I was maybe 1 and a half years old. Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a gift and it was one of my favorite toys.

Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news and my brother was playing nearby in the living room when I brought Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just water. After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Mom came home.

My Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!!' My Mom waited, and sure enough, here I come down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and she watches him drink it up, then says, 'Did it ever occur to you that the only place that baby can reach to get water is the toilet??'

HOPE YOU ENJOYED, LOL

4 comments:

Topper said...

Great one Mike!

One question - what does LOL mean? Is it lots of love or maybe lots of luck?

Also, what is "PA" police that your were referring earlier?

Thanks for the laugh.

Mike said...

Hi CHris , PC (politically Correct), LOL, (lots of laughs) but your stuff works also, just depends on who you are talking to and the context of the matter discussed. Mike

Mike said...

Hi Chris , search
AIM Acronym Dictionary

It will give you all the popular ones. just make yourself a copy and you can surprise all your friends . You will be one hip chick. lol , Mike

Topper said...

Thanks Mike. Good suggestion. Will do!
Chris, LOL