Monday, February 25, 2008

SO MANY BLOGS SO LITTLE TIME

How do I keep up with all the blogs I want to read. Simple. I use Google as my home page. I have the page set up so that my bookmarks/favorites are in the upper left hand corner. One of those bookmarks is for the ‘Google Reader’, a neat little feature that allows me to type in the URL of a blog I want to read. (Or you can go to ‘more’/’Reader’ on the home page and set up from there) Every time there is a new post on the blog, that post pops up in Google Reader. Click and read.

5 comments:

Topper said...

So many blogs! Oh my gosh, I don't know how you do it. I have trouble keeping up with just this one and it's killing me. Can't get anything done. The house is a mess, the laundry is piling up, the clothes need ironing, the bills aren't getting paid - and what the heck am I doing - looking at this darn blog! I'm addicted, I tell you - I'm addicted to Dave's Blog and Chat! I need help, serious help!!!

But thanks for the suggestion Letitfly. Sounds like a good thing to check out.
By the way - your name just kills me. Love it!
Chris

Anonymous said...

Chris, you do IRONING!!
Wal Mart has real pretty crinkle fabric shirts and such, all colors. Rule: Anything that can't make it thru the wash looking respectable is thrown out.

Anonymous said...

You have a whole extra day to catch up this year, Feb 29th. What will you do with your extra day?

Topper said...

Hi Paintdancer. I'll definitely have to take a look at the Walmart ladies clothes section. Sounds like a very good rule to me. Could save me hours!

There are two other ladies in my building that iron as much as I do. We all joke about it. One lady said her friends all make fun of her because she even owns an iron

I'll have to grab these gals and head down to our local Walmart to take a look at some of these colorful crinkle fabric shirts you speak of. Then we gals may even have time to lunch!!!
Thanks for the suggestion!

Topper said...

Hi FloridaBlonde, probably color my FloridaBrunette so I'm not a FloridaGray - oh and of course blog!!!!