Wednesday, March 19, 2008

SMALL OR NORMAL

Small or normal - nothing smaller. There are a great number of people with my vision problem. There are a greater number with a much greater problem. With my glasses on, two of the sizes offered are:

small or normal

See the difference? Anything smaller than this creates a difference with a good number of the people trying to understand what's written on this great blog that we now have.

1. Smallest (this is too small for anyone to be comfortable)

2. Small (do not put anything smaller than this)

3. Normal (this is great)

4. Large (this is appropriate where necessary)

5. Largest (this is appropriate where necessary)

Would this be too much of a problem to use at least #2 (small) or #3 (normal)? I am sure your object is making it comfortable to read and understand.

5 comments:

elaineb said...

I try to use ‘large’ because some people have vision problems with less.
I really dislike ‘largest’ because the lines become so short the meaning does not flow and some people use multi-colors that jangle my brain.
My eyeballs would be fine with 'normal'.

Mike said...

We should probably use #4 , and most people will be happy. Mike

Topper said...

Hi Bob Sage. You are right on the money with your post. Terrific idea what you did.
I do have a lot of trouble reading some of the comments. Thank goodness I have an eye doctor appointment Saturday morning.

I actually prefer reading the Large print but will settle for Normal. I don't think we have any control over the comment font. We'll have to run that by Dave.
Thanks again, great idea.
Chris

UCO President said...

Hi All,

Sorry, the Comment stream only supports one type size.

TRY GOING TO UPPER CASE!!!

Dave

Topper said...

Hi Dave, so glad to see your comment. I was beginning to worry again.
I hope nobody types all caps. I find that harder to read for some reason. I don't know why.
Chris