Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Battle Hymn of the Republic

Nutmegger asked - I would like to see this BATTLE HYMN OF THE
REPUBLIC on the CVBlog.
Listening to it send chills up my spine and the way
our country is today I think people have to be reminded
what a great country USA was and we want it back.
This is an outstanding performance by grammar through high school kids.
One of the fathers recorded it, added some graphic enhancements to the recording, and posted it on the web.
The song, of course, is the "Battle Hymn Of The Republic".

http://www.greatdanepromilitary.com/Battle%20Hymn/index.htm

it may be slow loading its 6.5 KB



3 comments:

Mike said...

Great Stuff Elaine ,If the schools would only teach civics again , maybe America could get it's bearing back. Mike

Topper said...

Beautiful, very moving. Thanks Elaine for putting it on the blog and thanks Nutmegger for suggesting it.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this very much. I wanted to email it to a friend. I copied the link on to my email but it will not open up.
Any suggestions?
Paula