Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ken Davis for Vice President

A short Bio as to qualifications for the position

I worked in the UCO office for 11 years
I served under 5 Administrations
I was in the Investigation Dept for 5 years and the
Office Manager for 3 plus years. I served on many
committees including, Computer, Channel 63 and am now
currently on the Executive Board for my second stint,
and have been a President of my Association for 8 years
and am at the present time the V.P.
I served in the Navy in WW2 and was a Manager in
retailing for 42 years including buyer of goods inChicago
and inventory control.

5 comments:

Ken said...

I really meant to also say that it is Ken Davis for VP if nominated
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Ken, You have wonderful qualifications and are a man with very good values that I do so admire. I wish you much luck.

KEN DAVIS FOR VICE PRESIDENT!

Anonymous said...

DITTO, Ken has UCO experience of 5 administrations, invaluable, and common sense, a genuine great guy.

Anonymous said...

Hope ya win Ken

Anonymous said...

Ken - CV loves you and is behind you. You will make a great VP along with Dave Israel. You'll be a team to a bright progressive future. You have my vote!!