Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cappuccino's

Where a cup of coffee is a cup of coffee. The food is great. The price, like all the eateries these days, becoming on the upper side. The reason for this blog is I mentioned Cappuccino as a place with black mold existing inside the cover of the grated cheese containers on each table. I was greatly disgreed with. Well, I sat at a table, opened the cheese container, surely enough, the top was black with mold, but unlike in the past, I went to another table and opened the container there. It was clean. So, I have come to the conclusion they clean them every so often, but not all at once. I took a napkin and cleaned the inside of the cover. I will go back there and do the same thing because their food and their parmigian tastes great.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the restaurant recommendation. I wouldn’t do too much of this cleaning up for the folks. It may be what makes their food taste so good.

The Nutmegger said...

Flynn:

Food again???




P.S. I eat there a lot.
Really enjoy it.

The Nutmegger said...

Hi Flynn:

Have you dined at Cafe
Tiano. In today's Palm
Beach Post there is an ad
and they are doing what
Cappucino is doing with
the $9.99 special, soup,
salad, etc.

Flynn said...

No, I have not tried the Tiano. Where is it located? The Gun Club Cafe in the Crosstown Mall just set up a large number of different dinners all for the price of $9.99. Their food is good. At $9.99, it's a decent price. Their breakfast is excellent. My mouth is watering. I have to say so long for now.

The Nutmegger said...

Hi Flynn:

Cafe Tiano is located in
the strip mall where
Walmart's Neighborhood
Market is. Across the
road is Home Depot and
Publix.

Anonymous said...

Why would anyone who loves Italian food use a grated cheese shaker? I wouldn't use anything other than fresh grated parmesan from the triangle!

Flynn said...

To the anonymouse above me: When in Rome, do as the Romans do. Not every Italian restaurant offers a brick of Parmesan and Romano, and I don't want to walk around with the same plus a cheese grater.

Your friend (even if you don't like my cheese), Flynn

Anonymous said...

my grandma was italian and she never had a block of cheese and a grater on the table. she bought a piece and told the man to grate it. then she put it in a glass bowl with a little spoon.

I think that grater on the table thing came about recently with those chefs on pbs. personally, i dont want anyones grated finger skin in my macaroni.