Tuesday, April 7, 2009

OPEN MEETINGS - REDUX 2

The following is extracted from the CV Q & A:

Author: Bettie L. Bleckman
Date: 04-06-09 17:12

Could not one of the Executive Board Members, since there are 20 who were recently elected, take on the responsibility of either posting directly all of the scheduled meetings, or contacting the web master to do so?

Am I to conclude "on line" postings, are eliminated, with only ch. 63 or bulletin board postings, now the only source? By bulletin boards, I am referring to those at Hastings, Club House & UCO bldg.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Bettie,
It is my understanding that Mary Patrick Benton keeps CV Site Webmaster informed of the Open Meetings and that he posts them to the Open Meeting tab.

I shall inquire of Mary tomorrow, if that is the case.

Meanwhile, please see:

http://www.centuryvillagewpb.org/dates.htm

I note with interest that a very important meeting of the Finance Committee is not posted at the above referenced Site namely:

Friday, April 17th. at 2:00pm in the 2102 conference room.

This is in no way meant to be critical; as the fact of this meeting was just made know today
04/07/2009.

Agenda

1. Legal Fund
2. $$$ remaining from HBO Grant
3. Comcast $$$ re. new contract


Dave Israel

6 comments:

A Greenspan said...

I put that finance meeting on my calendar, I think I'll go to that one.

elaineb said...

Also Irrigation/Infrastructure Meeting 9:30am April 14, UCO bldg. Better check before that it is not cancelled.
The president continues to let J Karpf schedule his mtgs in conflict with the long-running time spot for Irrigation/ Infrastructure. Usually a president would resolve such counterproductive pissing contests, and improve communication.
Why are this week and next week mtgs not on the list, some common sense would go well with UCO instructions.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave, incidently, Q&A has
disappeared from my screen...
Has it been discontinued?
Bettie

UCO President said...

Hi Bettie
Apr 10, 2009 5:24:00 PM,

Hmmm! yes, it is blank on my box as well.

I have Emailed Ken Davis,
No response as yet.

Dave Israel

UCO President said...

Hi All,
Further on the CV Q & A.

Ken Davis advises that he has not been involved with the CV Q & A for some time.

I will investigate further.

Dave Israel

Anonymous said...

Q&A got one actual (not planted) question. It exploded.